Why M2 Whey Protein?
Ultra Filtered Whey
To ensure un-denatured whey proteins
Science driven Products
To ensure the product meets fitness goals
For lean muscle building*
PROGen enzyme tech
To aid in absorption and digestion of nutrients
EAAs and BCAAs
To aid in muscle protein synthesis and to fight muscle fatigue and soreness
For excellent product quality assurance
If you are looking for a protein supplement to help you build lean muscles or to supplement your diet with high-quality protein to meet your daily protein requirements then M2 Whey Protein is right for you.
M2 Whey Protein contains ultra-filtered whey, with a full range of EAAs and BCAAs along with our revolutionary digestive enzyme blend.
The ultra-filtered un-denatured whey helps in lean muscle building*, the amino acids aid in stimulating muscle protein synthesis. M2 Whey Protein offers a high-quality protein supplement in a convenient and delicious tasting form.
Direction to use
Instantized Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Digestive Enzymes, Sucralose (INS 955), Xanthan Gum (INS 415)
PROGen Digestive Enzyme Blend consists of Protease, Lactase, Papain, and Bromelain.
Advantages of M2
Rich Source of Protein: M2 Whey Protein is a good source of protein, it delivers about 24 grams of proteins per serving along with 5 Grams of BCAA and 12 Grams of EAAs per serving. It is a great supplement for people who are looking to increase their protein intake, for people with diet restrictions and special medical conditions.
With PROGen enzyme tech: M2 Whey Proteins contains a specially designed digestive enzyme blend that is tailor-made to specific products. Our PROGen enzyme blend consists of enzymes that play an active role in the absorption and digestion of nutrients.
Help build lean muscles: M2 Whey Proteins provide 24 grams of protein each serving to you help you build lean muscles. The naturally occurring BCAA and EAAs in our protein help fight fatigue and aid in muscle recovery after an intense workout session or physical exercise of any kind.
No harmful substances: M2 Whey proteins do not contain any added sugar or banned substances. We use GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) artificial sweetener to avoid unwanted calories in our products. M2 whey Proteins only uses ingredients that are declared safe to use by FSSAI and USFDA.
Delicious taste and ease of use: M2 proteins have simply delicious taste and easy to mix instantized form, so you don’t need a blender to make your shake.
Two-factor Authenticity: Every product ordered online is shipped directly from the factory warehouse in a sealed box to avoid the chances of any adulteration in the supply chain. Also, you can verify the authenticity with the scratch code present on the product. Simply follow the instructions given on the scratch code to verify the authenticity of the product.
Consistent every time: All M2 Protein supplements are manufactured in our company-owned manufacturing plant. We do not get it made from other manufactures. We assure consistent quality and purity batch after batch because our company-owned manufacturing enables us to exercise better control over the quality and processing of our products.
Can I take this with milk?
– Yes, but milk contains additional carbohydrates and fats. You can decide depending on your fitness goals.
What is the best time to consume whey protein?
– After-workout is the best time to consume whey protein. Also, you can consume it for your breakfast, in between meals, or before bedtime.
Is it suitable for vegetarians?
– Yes M2 Whey Protein is suitable for vegetarians.
Is it suitable for beginners?
– Yes, it is perfectly suitable for a beginner. It provides 24 grams of protein per serving along with other macro and micro-ingredients making it ideal for beginners.
Is it suitable for a women?
– Yes, M2 Whey Protein is suitable for both men and women.
I want to gain lean mass, can I use M2 whey Protein?
– Yes, M2 Whey Protein helps gain lean mass. It contains a minimal amount of carbohydrates and fats.
Does it have any side effects?
– Whey Protein as such does not have any side effects, but in some cases, it may cause bloating if you have a sensitive stomach. In such cases increase your intake gradually. The bloating generally goes away within a week or so once the body is used to it.
I am on a weight loss diet, can I use it?
– If you are following a weight loss diet, then it might not be suitable for you since it contains some carbohydrates and fats. Checkout our whey Isolate which is an ideal choice of supplement for a weight loss diet.
Can I consume 2 Scoops of M2 Whey Protein?
– Yes, you can consume 2 scoops of protein if your daily protein requirement is higher. Consult your dietician or trainer regarding your specific protein requirement.
Best Time to consume
Things to know before buying
- Texture: Has a normal whey protein like texture.
- Taste: chocolate-like, not too sweet.
- Upon initial usage may cause bloating in few individuals due to the presence of lactose. The bloating goes away in a few days.
- Mixability: Mixes well, may leave some undissolved globules behind which is normal for whey protein.
*when combined with resistance exercise.