Why M2 Whey Protein Isolate?
Rich source of protein
High purity protein with the lowest amount of carbs for lean muscle building*
Science driven formulation
Formulation based on research to suit specific fitness goals
Carefully sourced whey to ensure the highest quality
PROGen enzyme tech
To aid in absorption and digestion of nutrients
EAAs and BCAAs
High amount of amino acids help stimulate muscle synthesis and aid in recovery.
For excellent product quality assurance
Whey Protein Isolate is the purest form of Whey protein. Our raw whey Isolate contains about 90% protein by weight.
If you want to build lean muscles without worrying about any carbohydrates or fats, if you are on a weight loss diet and want to increase your protein intake, or an active adult who wants to supplement their diet with high-quality protein then Whey Protein Isolate is the right choice for you.
M2 Whey Protein Isolate provides a high amount of highest quality protein with a full range of amino acids and digestive enzymes in a convenient, delicious tasting form.
The cold-processed, cross-flow micro-filtered whey Isolate provides fast absorbing protein for lean muscle building, the high amount of amino acids help stimulate muscle protein synthesis and fight muscle fatigue and soreness.
These qualities make Whey Protein Isolate the choice of protein supplement for many professional bodybuilders and athletes.
Direction to use
CFM Whey Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Xanthan Gum (INS 415), PROGen Digestive Enzymes, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose (INS 955)
PROGen Digestive Enzyme Blend consists of Protease, Papain, and Bromelain.
Advantages of M2 Whey Protein Isolate
Protein with Higher purity and quantity: M2 Whey Isolate contains 28 grams of protein per serving. These proteins come from cross-flow micro-filtered raw whey Isolate. The raw whey Isolate used in our manufacturing has about 90% purity. The higher purity offers more protein per serving with minimal carbs and fats.
Full range of BCAA and EAAs: M2 Whey Isolate contains naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids and Essential Amino Acids with optimum amino acids profile. It contains 6.4 grams of BCAAs and 13 grams of EAAs per serving. BCAAs and EAAs help stimulate muscle synthesis, build and repair muscles.
Build Lean muscle*: M2 Whey Isolate delivers 28 grams of proteins per serving to help build lean muscle. M2 whey Isolate contains a low or minimal amount of carbs and fats per serving helping build lean muscles without worrying about fat.
With PROGen enzyme tech: M2 Whey Isolate contains a specially formulated blend of proteolytic enzymes for high protein products. The broad range of enzymes present in our PROGen enzyme blend plays an active role in the digestion and absorption of proteins.
No harmful substances: M2 Proteins do not contain any added sugar or banned substances. We use GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) artificial sweetener to avoid unwanted calories in our products. M2 Proteins only uses ingredients that are declared safe to use by FSSAI and USFDA.
Delicious taste and ease of use: M2 proteins have simply delicious taste and easy to mix instantized form, so you don’t need a blender to make your shake.
Two-factor Authenticity: Every product ordered online is shipped directly from the factory warehouse in a sealed box to avoid the chances of any adulteration in the supply chain. Also, you can verify the authenticity with the scratch code present on the product. Simply follow the instructions given on the scratch code to verify the authenticity of the product.
Consistent every time: All M2 Whey Protein supplements are manufactured in our company-owned manufacturing plant. We do not get it made from other manufactures. We assure consistent quality and purity batch after batch because our company-owned manufacturing enables us to exercise better control over the quality and processing of our products.
Can I take this milk?
– Yes, you can if you want to. But we advise not to since you are consuming protein with very fewer amounts of fats or carbs, you don’t want to add those through milk.
When can I consume Whey Isolate?
– Immediately after a workout is the best time to consume protein. Also, you can have a shake with your breakfast, between meals, or before bedtime.
Is it suitable for beginners?
Yes, it is, but we don’t advise a beginner to start with Whey Isolate. Whey Isolate contains a higher amount of proteins and that a high amount of protein is not required when you have just started.
I am on a weight loss diet, can I use Whey Isolate?
– Yes, it is especially beneficial for a weight loss diet. It contains a minimal amount of fats and carbs so you don’t need to worry about any extra calories.
I am a runner, can I use it?
– Yes, protein is beneficial for all and we all need it. If you are involved in any kind of physically demanding activity it is usually helpful to increase your protein intake. It will improve your muscle strength and decrease muscle fatigue.
There is some foam on my shake, should I be worried?
– Not to worry at all. Foaming is a functional property of any protein. Whey isolate contains a higher amount of pure proteins which forms a foam on shaking. Just let it sit for a while, or shake gently or just swirl to avoid foaming.
Does it have any side effects?
– Whey proteins as such do not have any side effects. It is safe to consume.
Best Time to consume
Things to know before buying
- Texture: normal whey protein like texture, does not make a shake as thick as whey protein. Makes a slightly thin shake.
- Taste: chocolate-like, not too sweet.
- May cause foaming due to a high amount of protein when shaken vigorously, foaming is a functional property of proteins. So the formation of foam is normal. Shake gently to avoid foaming or allow to rest for a bit before drinking.
*when combined with resistance exercise