Why M2 Whey Protein Blend?
Whey Isolate Primary Source
Whey Isolate is the primary source of proteins
Science driven formulation
Formulation based on research to suit specific fitness goals
Premium Sourcing of Raw Material
To ensure a better quality of the final product
PROGen enzyme tech
To aid in absorption and digestion of nutrients
EAAs and BCAAs
Naturally occurring amino acids to aid in muscle protein synthesis
For excellent product quality assurance
If you are looking to increase your protein intake and want best of the both worlds then the M2 whey Blend is for you.
M2 Whey Protein blend contains both Whey Isolate and Whey Protein with Whey Isolate as the primary source of proteins, along with naturally occurring BCAAs, EAAs, and our innovative blend of digestive enzymes.
M2 Whey blend helps you increase your protein intake without additional carbs and fats to build lean muscles*, the BCAAs and EAAs help fight muscle fatigue, soreness and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
Direction to use
CFM Whey Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Xanthan Gum (INS 415), Digestive Enzymes, Sucralose (INS 955)
PROGen Digestive Enzyme Blend consists of Protease, Papain, Bromelain, and Lactase.
Advantages of M2
Great source of Protein: M2 Whey protein blend contains both Whey Isolate and Whey concentrate with Whey Isolate as the primary source of proteins. M2 Whey Protein Blend contains 26 grams of Protein per serving offering both fast release and relatively slower release source of amino acids. This phased release provides a greater amount of amino acids during the anabolic phase of the body and slower release to avoid catabolism.
BCAA and EAAs: M2 Whey Blend contains naturally occurring 6 grams of Branched Chain amino acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) to help promote muscle synthesis and repair. It also contains hefty 12.5 grams of Essential amino acids to provide amino acid-induced muscle protein synthesis.
Build muscles: M2 Whey Blend contains both Whey protein concentrate and Whey Isolate, both of these vary in their release profile. Whey Isolate provides an initial spike in muscle protein synthesis and whey concentrate prolongs the muscle protein synthesis further, resulting in longer muscle protein synthesis. This offers a great advantage over a single whey protein. When coupled with a good workout routine and a good diet it will help you achieve your fitness goals.
No harmful substances: M2 Whey proteins do not contain any added sugar or banned substances. We use GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) artificial sweetener to avoid unwanted calories in our products. M2 Proteins only uses ingredients that are declared safe to use by FSSAI and USFDA.
Delicious taste and ease of use: M2 proteins blend has simply delicious taste and easy to mix instantized form, so you don’t need a blender to make your shake.
Two-factor Authenticity: Every product ordered online is shipped directly from the factory warehouse in a sealed box to avoid the chances of any adulteration in the supply chain. Also, you can verify the authenticity with the scratch code present on the product. Simply follow the instructions given on the scratch code to verify the authenticity of the product.
Consistent every time: All M2 Protein supplements are manufactured in our company-owned manufacturing plant. We do not get it made from other manufactures. We assure consistent quality and purity batch after batch because our company-owned manufacturing enables us to exercise better control over the quality and processing of our products.
Why should I choose whey blend?
– Because whey blends offer benefits of both whey Isolate and Whey concentrate.
What is the primary source of proteins in the M2 Whey Protein blend?
– CFM Whey Isolate is the primary source of proteins in the M2 Whey protein blend.
This has a higher amount of protein than M2 Whey Protein in the same serving, why?
– Because we use Whey Isolate in higher proportion. Whey Isolate has a purity of about 90%, while Whey Concentrate has 80%. This difference in purity levels results in greater protein content per serving.
Is it suitable for Vegetarians?
– Yes, the M2 Whey blend is suitable for Vegetarians.
Which digestive enzymes does it contain?
– M2 Whey protein blend primarily contains proteolytic enzymes that help digest and absorb protein. Besides, it also contains lactase to help digest a small number of carbs present in proteins.
Can I drink this immediately after a workout?
– Yes, you can drink this immediately after a workout, also, you can drink this for breakfast, between meals, or before bedtime.
Are there are any side effects?
– Whey Protein as such does not have any side effects. If you experience bloating, gradually increase your intake. The bloating usually subsides after a week.
Best Time to consume
Things to know before buying
- Texture: Has a normal whey protein like texture.
- Taste: chocolate-like, not too sweet.
- Upon initial usage may cause bloating in few individuals due to the presence of lactose. The bloating goes away in a few days.
- Mixability: Mixes well, may leave some undissolved globules behind which is normal for whey protein.
*when combined with resistance exercise.