Why M2 Whey Protein?
Ultra Filtered Whey Protein
To ensure un-denatured whey proteins
Science driven Products
To ensure the product meets fitness goals
Premium Sourcing of Raw Materials
Ensures better quality
PROGen enzyme tech
To aid in absorption and digestion of nutrients
EAAs and BCAAs
To aid in muscle protein synthesis and to fight muscle fatigue and soreness
For excellent product quality assurance
M2 Raw Whey Protein (Unflavored) is one of the purest forms of Whey protein available. Raw Whey concentrate used in M2 Raw whey Protein(Unflavored) is around 80% protein by weight. Every scoop of raw whey is a rich source of protein, BCAAs, and EAAs along with digestive enzymes.
Using unflavored whey offers you a higher amount of protein per serving with the freedom of making your own flavors.
Direction to use
Ultrafiltered Unflavored Whey Protein concentrate, PROGen Digestive Enzymes PROGen Digestive Enzymes contain Protease, Lactase, Papain, and Bromelain.
Advantages of M2
Great source of protein: M2 Raw Whey Protein works as one of the cleanest sources of protein. It contains 24 grams of protein, 5.4 grams of Branched Amino Acids, and 12 Grams of Essential amino acids per 30 grams serving. M2 Raw Whey Protein is beneficial who are looking for a protein supplement within budget.
With added Digestive Enzymes: the PROGEen digestive enzymes present in M2 Raw whey Protein play an active role in the absorption and digestion of the nutrients consumed.
Build lean muscles*: Protein can help you build lean muscles when coupled with a good diet and workout plan. The naturally occurring BCAAs and EAAs help fight fatigue and aid in muscle recovery after an intense workout session or physical exercise of any kind.
No harmful substances: M2 Raw Whey does not contain any added sugar or banned substances. M2 whey Proteins only uses ingredients that are declared safe to use by FSSAI and USFDA.
Two-factor Authenticity: Every product ordered online is shipped directly from the factory warehouse in a sealed box to avoid the chances of any adulteration in the supply chain. Also, you can verify the authenticity with the scratch code present on the product. Simply follow the instructions given on the scratch code to verify the authenticity of the product.
Consistent every time: All M2 Protein supplements are manufactured in our company-owned manufacturing plant. We do not get it made from other manufactures. We assure consistent quality and purity batch after batch because our own manufacturing enables us to exercise better control over the quality and processing of our products.
Make your own Shake: Since M2 Raw whey Protein is unflavored you can add the flavor of choice and make your own shake. Add banana, Sapota, mango, strawberry, or chocolate and just blend.
How can I improve the taste of M2 Raw Whey?
– You can add fruit with the pulp of your choice, add flavors such as vanilla or chocolate syrup. If required you can add sweetness with honey or jaggery. You can unflavored protein to your smoothies as well.
Are there any side effects of consuming Raw Whey?
– No, there are no side effects of consuming raw whey.
Is it suitable for beginners?
– Yes, it is suitable for beginners. If you are not bothered about the bland taste, then go for it.
Can I consume two scoops of M2 Raw Whey Protein?
– Yes, you can consume 2 scoops of protein if your daily protein requirement is higher. Consult your dietician or trainer regarding your specific protein requirement.
Is it suitable for vegetarians?
– Yes, it is suitable for vegetarians.
Are there any fillers added to M2 Raw Whey Protein?
– No, there are no fillers added to M2 Raw Whey Protein. It contains only Unflavored Raw Protein concentrate and PROGen digestive enzyme blend.
Best Time to consume
Things to know before buying
- Texture: Has a normal whey protein like texture.
- Taste: Unflavored
- Upon initial usage may cause bloating in few individuals due to the presence of lactose. The bloating goes away in a few days.
- Mixability: Mixes well, may leave some undissolved globules behind which is normal for whey protein.
*when combined with resistance exercise.