Why M2 Raw (Unflavored) Whey Protein Isolate ?
Premium Sourcing of Raw Materials
Carefully sourced raw material to ensure a higher quality
Rich source of protein
Offers a better way to increase your protein intake to build lean muscles*
PROGen enzyme tech
To aid in absorption and digestion of nutrients
EAAs and BCAAs
To aid in muscle protein synthesis and to fight muscle fatigue and soreness
For excellent product quality assurance
If you don’t mind a bland tasting shake or keen on making your own flavors with the highest grade protein, then M2 Unflavored Whey Isolate is a choice of protein supplement for you.
It is a rich source of the finest quality protein, along with a full range of naturally occurring BCAAs and EAAs along with our innovating blend of digestive enzymes.
Direction to use
Ingredients of Raw Whey Protein Isolate
Unflavored CFM Whey Protein Isolate, Digestive Enzymes
PROGen Digestive Enzymes contain Protease, Papain, and Bromelain.
Raw Whey Protein Isolate FAQ
How can I improve the taste of M2 Raw Whey Isolate?
– You can add fruit with the pulp of your choice, add flavors such as vanilla or chocolate syrup. If required you can add sweetness with honey or jaggery. You can unflavored protein to your smoothies as well.
Are there any side effects of consuming Raw Whey Isolate?
– No, there are no side effects of consuming raw whey.
Is it suitable for beginners?
– Yes, it is suitable for beginners. If you are not bothered about the bland taste, then go for it.
Can I consume two scoops of M2 Raw Whey Protein Isolate?
– Yes, you can consume 2 scoops of protein if your daily protein requirement is higher. Consult your dietician or trainer regarding your specific protein requirement.
Is it suitable for vegetarians?
– Yes, it is suitable for vegetarians.
Are there any fillers added to M2 Raw Whey Protein Isolate?
– No, there are no fillers added to M2 Raw Whey Protein. It contains only Unflavored Raw Protein concentrate and PROGen digestive enzyme blend.
Can I gain lean muscles with it?
– Yes, with 27 grams of protein per serving and naturally occurring BCAA and EAAs will help you gain lean muscles. But remember you will have to follow your diet and workout regimen consistently. Consuming only protein won’t help you to gain muscles.
Benefits of Raw Whey Protein Isolate
CFM Whey Protein Isolate: M2 Raw Whey Isolate works as a great source of protein. It contains about 27 grams of protein per 30 grams of serving. It offers the highest amount of protein per serving of all. It also contains the least amount of carbohydrates and fats compared to its counterparts.
BCAAs and EAAs: M2 Raw whey Isolate contains a full spectrum of naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids and essential amino acids. M2 Raw Whey Isolate contains about 6 grams of BCAAs and massive 13 grams of EAAs per serving. BCAAs and EAAs stimulate muscle protein synthesis, fight muscle fatigue, and improve muscle recovery.
With PROGen enzyme tech: The PROGEen digestive enzymes present in M2 Raw whey Protein play an active role in the absorption and digestion of the nutrients consumed.
No harmful substances: M2 Whey proteins do not contain any added sugar or banned substances. We use GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) artificial sweetener to avoid unwanted calories in our products. M2 Proteins only uses ingredients that are declared safe to use by FSSAI and USFDA.
Two-factor Authenticity: Every product ordered online is shipped directly from the factory warehouse in a sealed box to avoid the chances of any adulteration in the supply chain. Besides, you can verify the authenticity with the scratch code present on the product. Simply follow the instructions given on the scratch code to verify the authenticity of the product.
Consistent every time: All M2 Whey Protein supplements are manufactured in our company-owned manufacturing plant. We do not get it made from other manufactures. We assure consistent quality and purity batch after batch because having our own manufacturing facility enables us to exercise better control over the quality and processing of our products.
Best Time to consume
Things to know before buying
- Texture: Has a normal whey protein like texture.
- Taste: Tasteless
- May cause foaming due to a high amount of protein when shaken vigorously, foaming is a functional property of proteins. So the formation of foam is normal. Shake gently to avoid foaming or allow to rest for a bit before drinking.
*when combined with resistance exercise