Why M2 Micellar Casein?
100% Micellar Casein
No cheap caseinates, only cold filtered Micellar Casein
Science driven Products
To ensure the product meets fitness goals
Imported Micellar Casein to ensure better quality
PROGen enzyme tech
To aid in absorption and digestion of nutrients
EAAs and BCAAs
Full spectrum of amino acids for sustained muscle protein synthesis
For excellent product quality assurance
M2 Micellar Casein contains 25 grams of slow-release protein along with a full range of naturally occurring BCAAs and EAAs with our innovating blend of digestive enzymes.
Direction to use
PROGen Digestive Enzyme Blend consists of Protease, Lactase, Papain, and Bromelain.
– It works as a slow-release protein, most of the protein we consume is absorbed faster within 2 hours of so which gives a spike in muscle protein synthesis which eventually diminishes. Micellar casein helps prolong muscle protein synthesis by providing slow release amino acids that keep muscles fed for longer.
Why does it taste different?
– Different dairy products have different textures and mouthfeel. Micellar Casein is one of them. It does have a different texture and mouthfeel than whey proteins. We have tried our best to make it taste almost like whey shakes without compromising its quality or increasing serving size to accommodate creamers.
Is it imported?
– Yes, our Micellar Casein is imported from one of the largest dairy product manufacturers in the world.
What is the purity of raw micellar casein?
– Our raw micellar casein has a purity of 85%.
What are the other ingredients in the formulation?
– The other ingredients in the formulation are stabilizers. They help improve the mouthfeel and texture of the final product. It also helps to make a uniform shake without too much settling of powder.
Does it contain any harmful substances?
– No, it does not contain any harmful substances.
Why I feel bloated?
– Micellar casein is one of the hardest proteins to digest. It takes a little time for your body to adjust to it. Also, we have added enzymes to help it digest better. The bloating usually goes away in a week or so.
Why it doesn’t mix properly or takes time to mix?
– We have used an instantized version of Micellar casein, however, in some cases, it may form little lumps. As mentioned before Micellar Casein has different structure and forms micelles when mixed with liquid, these micelles are not so water-loving, so it takes time to get in solution. It is the nature of the product, don’t worry.
Is it vegetarian?
– Yes, it is vegetarian.
Is it suitable for a woman?
– Yes, it is suitable for a woman.
Can I drink it immediately after a workout?
– Yes, you can if you want to. But we would suggest going for Whey based supplement for after workout protein shakes. Use Micellar casein as in between meals or night time protein.
BCCAs and EAAs: M2 Micellar Casein 5.8 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids and 12.6 grams of Essential Amino Acids. BCAAs and EAAs fight muscle fatigue, help build muscle and decrease recovery time.
Best Night-time and in-between meals protein: Fast absorption protein gives a spike in muscle protein synthesis which eventually tapers off. The body needs a continuous supply of amino acids to maintain the positive nitrogen balance and anabolic phase, and Micellar casein exactly does that. Micellar Casein is the best night-time protein to keep your muscles fed while you sleep.
100% Micellar Casein: M2 Micellar Casein is made of 100% Micellar Casein, meaning we do not use acid casein, calcium, or sodium caseinates in our product. What is written on the product is what you will find in the product. Caseinates and acid casein offer better solubility and cheaper cost but at the expense of quality. While Micellar Casein has a little less solubility, different texture, a higher cost but offers better nutritional quality and we are sticking with the quality.
With PROGen enzyme tech: The specially designed enzyme blend helps better absorb and digest protein and carbohydrates present in the M2 Micellar Casein. The quantity of enzyme present in PROGen enzyme tech is specifically tailored to the quantities of nutrient in the product, that can help increase the efficiency of the product.
No harmful substances: M2 Micellar Casein does not contain any added sugar or banned substances. We use GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) artificial sweetener to avoid unwanted calories in our products. M2 Proteins only uses ingredients that are declared safe to use by FSSAI and USFDA.
Better taste and ease of use: M2 Micellar Casein has a good taste and easy to mix instantized form, so you don’t need a blender to make your shake.
Two-factor Authenticity: Every product ordered online is shipped directly from the factory warehouse in a sealed box to avoid the chances of any adulteration in the supply chain. Also, you can verify the authenticity with the scratch code present on the product. Simply follow the instructions given on the scratch code to verify the authenticity of the product.
Consistent every time: All M2 Whey Protein supplements are manufactured in our company-owned manufacturing plant. We do not get it made from other manufactures. We assure consistent quality and purity batch after batch because having our own manufacturing facility enables us to exercise better control over the quality and processing of our products.
Best Time to consume
Things to know before buying
- It is one of the toughest proteins to deal with, it has a different texture, different taste, and mixability. It is almost like flour.
- Texture: It has an almost flour-like appearance, may blow up in the air if not handled carefully. Feels different while drinking, not like the usual whey protein shake.
- Taste: Chocolate like, sweet enough.
- May feel heavy in the stomach due to the higher volume of the shake.
- Micellar Casein is one of the toughest proteins to digest, don’t worry if you feel bloated for a few initial days.
- Mixability: Mixes well.