Why M2 Beginner Whey Protein?
Premium Sourcing of Raw Materials
Carefully sourced raw material to ensure a higher quality
Provides slow and fast release of energy
Helps reduce muscle soreness and fatigue
PROGen enzyme tech
To aid in absorption and digestion of nutrients
EAAs and BCAAs
To aid in muscle protein synthesis and to fight muscle fatigue and soreness
For excellent product quality assurance
Description of Beginner Whey Protein
If you are have just started your exciting fitness journey then you are have arrived at the right stop. If you want to take your workout to the next level and enrich your nutrition then M2 Beginner protein is just right for you.
We have crafted this product especially with beginner athletes, bodybuilders, and enthusiast in mind. It contains cold-processed whey proteins, a special blend of carbs, micronized L-Glutamine along with our special blend of digestive enzymes to aid digestion and absorption of nutrients.
What sets this product apart is the science-driven formulation; it contains whey proteins with complete amino acid profile along with energy-providing carbs that help to maintain the anabolic state of muscles, and L-Glutamine to reduce muscle fatigue and soreness, all in a sensational chocolate flavor.
Direction to use
Tip: You can vary the amount of liquid in your shake depending on your taste preferences. To get a more thick and sweet shake decrease the amount of liquid you are adding and vice-versa.
Ingredients of Beginner Whey Protein
Ultra-filtered Whey Protein concentrate, Maltodextrin, Skimmed Milk powder, Cocoa solids, L-Glutamine, ProGen Digestive Enzymes, Xanthan Gum (INS 415), Sucralose (INS 955)
ProGen Digestive Enzymes contains Protease, Papain, Bromelain, and Lactase.
Advantages of M2 Beginner Whey Protein
Rich source of Proteins: M2 Beginners whey provides 15 grams of proteins per serving. The protein comes from ultra-filtered raw whey imported from the USA. M2 Beginners whey offers a rich source of protein for beginners in a delicious format. When you are just starting it’s not always possible to fulfill your daily protein requirements through diet, at such time M2 Beginners whey offers an easy way to consume your nutrients.
Full Range of BCAAs and EAAs: M2 Beginners whey comes packed with naturally occurring 3.3 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids and 7 grams of Essential Amino Acids. BCAAs and EAAs help fight fatigue, aid in muscle recovery, and stimulate muscle protein synthesis after a workout.
Special Carbohydrate Matrix: For beginners, it is also important to consume carbohydrates along with protein to enrich your depleted energy stores. M2 Beginners whey contains fast and medium release carbohydrate sources that can supply the body with an instant energy source and over a longer period.
Added L-Glutamine: M2 Beginners whey contains about 1.5 grams of L-Glutamine. L-Glutamine is a building block of protein, it reduces muscle soreness, fatigue, and improves muscle recovery after a workout. L-glutamine is also known to prevent muscle catabolism and help the immune system.
With PROGen Enzyme tech: The specially designed enzyme blend contains enzymes that play an active role in the absorption and digestion of proteins and carbohydrates present in the M2 Beginner Whey. The quantity of enzymes present in PROGen enzyme tech is specifically tailored to the quantities of nutrients in the product, thereby increasing the efficiency of the product.
No harmful substances: M2 proteins do not contain any added sugar or banned substances. We use GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) artificial sweetener to avoid unwanted calories in our products. M2 Proteins only uses ingredients that are declared safe to use by FSSAI and USFDA.
Delicious taste and ease of use: M2 Beginner whey simply has a delicious taste and easy to mix instantized form, so you don’t need a blender to make your shake.
Two-factor Authenticity: Every product ordered online is shipped directly from the factory warehouse in a sealed box to avoid the chances of any adulteration in the supply chain. Also, you can verify the authenticity with the scratch code present on the product. Simply follow the instructions given on the scratch code to verify the authenticity of the product.
Consistent every time: All M2 Protein supplements are manufactured in our company-owned manufacturing plant. We do not get it made from other manufactures. We can assure consistent quality and purity batch after batch because our manufacturing process enables us to exercise better control over the quality and processing of our products.
Beginner Whey Protein FAQ
I am just starting the gym, can I use this product?
– Yes, absolutely. This product is specially designed for people like you who are just starting.
How can it help me during my initial days of workout?
– It contains specific ingredients required during the initial days of the workout. It contains a good amount of protein, a carbohydrate matrix to fulfill your energy needs, and L-Glutamine which can reduce muscle soreness that is the Achilles heel during your starting phase.
Is it harmful?
– No, no M2 products are harmful to the body. We use ingredients that are declared safe by FSSAI and USFDA.
Why there are carbohydrates in the product?
– Carbohydrates are equally important as protein during the initial phase. Carbohydrates are the preferred energy source of the body. It fuels your workout.
As a beginner how much should I consume?
– Start with one scoop of M2 Beginner whey.
Does it contain sugar, how come it tastes sweet?
– No, it does not contain sugar. We use a safe, FSSAI approved artificial sweetener to provide a sweet taste.
Can I drink it with milk?
– Yes, if you want to. Milk will provide additional required carbs and some protein. But many prefer to drink it with water. But as a beginner, you can use milk if you want to. It tastes even better with milk.
Best Time to consume
Below are some suggested times to consume M2 Beginner Whey Protein.
Things to know before buying
- Texture: Has a normal whey protein like texture.
- Taste: chocolate-like, not too sweet.
- Upon initial usage may cause bloating in few individuals due to the presence of lactose. The bloating goes away in a few days.
- Mixability: Mixes well, may leave some undissolved globules behind which is normal for whey protein.
*when combined with resistance exercise.