Why M2 BCAA 2:1:1
Provide the body with essential amino acids required for muscle protein synthesis
Enjoy the drink every time
For excellent product quality assurance
Description of M2 BCAA
- If you are a serious bodybuilder or athlete and want to add the essential amino acids to your diet then M2 BCAAs is the right product for you.
- M2 BCAAs provides Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine in 2:1:1 ratio.
Each serving of M2 BCAA contains 4500 mg of Leucine, 2250 mg of Isoleucine, and 2250 mg of Valine.
- These three branched-chain amino acids help promote protein synthesis after physical exercise, decrease muscle soreness, and fatigue.
Direction to use
Advantages of M2 BCAA
Micronized BCAA: Branched-chain amino acids are a very well-known pre, intra, and post work out supplement. Each serving contains about 9 grams of BCAA. BCAAs are absorbed directly in blood without going through liver metabolism, which makes them instantly available for muscle. BCAA helps promote muscle protein synthesis, fight muscle fatigue, and decrease muscle soreness.
Flavored and sweetened: The BCAA is a bad-tasting supplement in the raw form. The taste in raw form is bitter and unbearable. The bitter tastes linger on the tongue for hours. We have made them in fun flavors, after drinking our M2 BCAA you won’t believe us if we tell you BCAA in raw form tastes bitter.
No harmful substances: M2 BCAA does not contain any added sugar or banned substances. We use GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) artificial sweetener to avoid unwanted calories in our products. M2 BCAA only uses ingredients that are declared safe to use by FSSAI and USFDA.
Two-factor Authenticity: Every product ordered online is shipped directly from the factory warehouse in a sealed box to avoid the chances of any adulteration in the supply chain. Also, you can verify the authenticity with the scratch code present on the product. Simply follow the instructions given on the scratch code to verify the authenticity of the product.
Consistent every time: All M2 Protein supplements are manufactured in our company-owned manufacturing plant. We do not get it made from other manufactures. We assure consistent quality and purity batch after batch because our manufacturing enables us to exercise better control over the quality and processing of our products.
Why doesn’t it dissolve immediately, it floats on water?
– BCAA are hydrophobic, meaning they hate water, they do not want to be with water! And there is nothing wrong with it. Different products have different natures, so just shake or stir a little harder until completely dissolved.
What is instantized BCAA, is M2 instantized?
– Instatized BCAA is easy to mix with water, M2 BCAA is not instantized. We use the raw form.
Why does it form foam after shaking?
– Don’t worry about foam. It’s the functional property of amino acids and proteins. They form foam when mixed with liquid. Use a swirling motion to mix rather than shaking, or just allow to sit for a bit before drinking.
Does it contain any harmful substances?
– No, it does not contain any harmful substances.
Best Time to consume
Below are some suggested times to consume BCAA supplement.
Things to know before buying
Mixability: BCAAs by nature are hydrophobic, meaning it does not like to mix with water, although goes in solution after a good shaking. It may float on the water before mixing. Add enough water to allow thorough mixing.
Foaming: Foaming is one of the functional properties of proteins, proteins in pure form cause foam upon mixing with liquid. BCAAs when mixed or shaken with water may cause some foam, the foaming is normal and goes away after gentle swirling or allow your container to rest for a bit.